Stories from Qonnections!

I’d love to hear about your favourite data literacy stories and insights from Qonnections - who did you hear from that really inspired you, what did you learn that you didn’t know beforehand?

Comments

• Hey Jane,

What I came away with most of all was just how on board Qlik is with driving global data literacy. I had the pleasure of sitting in Jordan's workshop on Sunday with about 40 others. It was a small group which allowed us to ask direct questions and get amazing feedback from Jordan. I think I walked out of there with a hundred different ideas of how our company can expand data literacy.

Another highlight for me personally was listening to Alan Schwarz both on the Data Literacy Panel on Tuesday and then his discussion about journalism on Wednesday. His quote, "Numbers don't lie. Words do." will stick with me for a long time. I think everyone in that session would have gladly listened to him present for another hour after it ended. It was that good.

• One key take away for me was the overall enthusiasm for data literacy, and it is only growing. Organizations all over the world are wanting this. This has only gained momentum, not slowed down. I can see it getting even bigger as larger topics hit the forefront: adoption, decision making, data and analytical strategy. It is very exciting!